[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Photo Mojo

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Thu Jun 20, 2019 4:18 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Photo Mojo
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:52 am 

So, I am a little late posting this, but better late than never right!!!
This week, I want you to focus on texting.
No...not texting with your phones!
I want you to choose a photo, new or old, and add text to it.
I LOVE adding quotes or sayings to my photos.
Sometimes, I feel like the true meaning of the photo is conveyed better
through a little quote added directly to it.

Below are a few of my photos that have had text added to them.

Each photo is unique in itself, but once I added the thought or quote, it helped you the viewer to better understand and get a better feel of what I am trying to convey through my shot.

My challenge to you is to add text to your own photo this week!

Post subject: Re: Photo Mojo
PostPosted: Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:03 am 
Design Team Member

Great challenge, Misty! I've embarked on Project Life this year, and your weekly prompts are helping me remember to take photos - who wants to look at pages with no pics?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 8:36 am 
Design Team Member

Ok - here's mine. Looking at it I wish I'd run the text off the side a little for an "edgier" look. I removed a lump from my old dog last week. He's pushing fifteen and did great! Cleaned his teeth too so now he's kissably fresh. I made this for last week's Project Life layout. And Rocky made it onto facebook with this little masterpiece...

Geez - I resized this twice in Photobucket but Rocky wants to stay huge! Maybe he'll magically shrink to the size I intended.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 12:20 pm 

LOVE IT MARGY!!!! SOOOOO Cute!!!!

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:05 pm 
Design Team Member

Text on photos is always fun! Love your examples!

My Blog

PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:06 pm 
Design Team Member

Margy, hilarious!

My Blog

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:14 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Awesome examples, Misty!!! I especially love the text in the heart... that is so cool!

And OMG Margy :shock: LOVE your example! Hilarious!!! :D

I really need to get going on these prompts. I promise it's not because I don't want to do them. We are so crazy with our relocation/moving... and with DS being a full-time job on his own right now ;) I'm barely even sleeping! Definitely not scrapping or photo taking, but I am trying to still take some shots of DS so this whole month isn't non-existant in his album ;) :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2013 6:51 pm 
Design Team Member

Margy!! Love the photo!