[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Journaling

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 10:47 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Journaling
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 2:53 pm 

I love to scrap but journaling is not my favorite thing to do but it is something that has to be done. So now since I waited I am suffering.. I just did 32 pages of jounraling and have about 40 left. :( So my questioin is Do you journal every page? and Do you journal when you are done with the page or do your wait?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:56 pm 

I don't journal enough...but when I do it is always as I work on the layout...don't think I have ever gone back to add journaling...might be something I should try!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:25 pm 
Design Team Member

I don't always journal on a page, but when I do, I do it while I am working on the page so that I don't have unfinished pages lying around.

My Scrap Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 22, 2011 4:53 pm 

It just depends for me...I will journal alittle or alot, depending on what the layout is about. But I always finish the journaling before I go on to the next layout.
Wow girl...that is alot of journaling you still have to do...good luck !

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:09 am 
Design Team Member

I am kind of all over the place. If I am doing a page for something, like the website or a class, I will journal. If I am doing a page for myself, I will either add so much to the page that there is no space for journaling, or set it aside to journal later. Hence, I have another pile of pages to be journaled. I guess I am a bad example! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:57 am 

I do some journaling. I've decided that if I am going to journal I need to do with while I'm doing the page so I don't end up with tons of unfinished pages. Some pages a simple title will tell you what the photos about and I let that work.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:24 am 
Design Team Coordinator

Wow, you have done a lot of journaling lately! That's a lot of pages :) Good luck!

Yeah, I pretty much incorporate the journaling into my pages as I go, too. I also don't like unfinished projects sitting around. I do have a couple of pages that are waiting for journaling at the moment, though. One I need DH to look up some stuff so I can incorporate it into the journaling and another I is a long one so I want to type it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2011 9:51 pm 
Design Team Member

I usually have the journaling done before I layout the page. I do mostly 8.5x11, so I don't have a ton of room. The up side - a nice little block of journaling printed on the computer gives your eyes a soft place to land.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 8:18 am 
Design Team Coordinator

How are you doing on getting your journaling done on those pages you have left? :) I found a couple more this week I need to finish. Ugh! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2011 7:24 pm 

WOW, that's a lot of journaling at one time. I generally add a little something to most pages and add it when I work on a page. I do have a few that I still need to add some journaling to but its like 4 or 5 pages and I will not put them into an album until I have the journaling complete.

My Blog - http://mypictures2pages.blogspot.com/

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2011 3:36 am 

I journal on nearly every page, whether it's alot or just the details of the photo.

Deanna ~ Belpre, Ohio ~ scrapping since 2000