[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - What's one scrappy thing you said you'd never get/do...

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 4:19 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:23 am 
Design Team Coordinator

... where you broke your own rule(s)?!

Mine was that when I first started scrapping, I told myself I'd never have so many supplies that I wouldn't be able to fit them in my XL Navigator tote....

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAH :lol: That's a knee slapper for sure ;) I now have a whole room full of stuff! :roll: :lol: I think I broke that rule about 6 months into scrapping! ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:10 am 

I said I wouldn't even like scrapbooking...was just helping a friend out by hosting a CM party...broke that real fast....think we were 10 minutes into the party and I ordered everything...and became a consultant :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:32 am 
Design Team Member

That is too funny! I can't think of anything off the top of my head. I know how I am when it comes to hobbies, so I try not to make any rules. :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Scrap Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:08 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Hilarious, Michelle! :lol:

Yeah, I've learned rules in hobbies doesn't work ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:37 pm 

LOL Alissa, good one! I know I'm too much of a shopaholic to ever think something like that! But I did think having one bookcase would have been plenty...and now I have a whole room, and there's stuff all over the place!

I always thought I'd only scrap with pp and never have white space, but I've used cardstock a few times lately and am more open to the whole "white space" concept LOL

My Blog:
What a Bunch of Scrap!
http://whatabunchofscrap.blogspot.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:42 pm 
Design Team Member

When I was introduced to the whole scrapbooking thing, the first thing I thought was why would someone use funky shaped scissors to cut a border around a photo. I just sat back and watched my friend make a page. So what did I buy a few weeks later? A container of decorative scissors! Yeah, I'm a sucker! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:23 am 

For me Art Journalling... always loved it but never thought it was "me" until I took a few courses and learned that I can make it "ME"... now Im hooked but still very intimidated by it!

My Blog: Life is This

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:58 am 
Design Team Member

It doesn't seem like it was long ago that I couldn't stand white CS. Eeww, I didn't even care to own any. I thought it was so boring. lol

What was I thinking?! Now white CS is an absolute neccesity. I would go into panic mode if I didn't have a few dozen sheets in my stash.

My Blog

Numbers 6: 24-26

Karry - Northeast GA - Scrapping since 2006

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:39 pm 

KarryWeaver wrote:
It doesn't seem like it was long ago that I couldn't stand white CS. Eeww, I didn't even care to own any. I thought it was so boring. lol

What was I thinking?! Now white CS is an absolute neccesity. I would go into panic mode if I didn't have a few dozen sheets in my stash.

Hee Hee Karry - I totally agree with you... as a matter of fact I don't remember the last layout I did that wasn't on white cardstock!

My Blog: Life is This

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:55 pm 

I said I wouldn't make scrapbooking gifts for others (aside from DH) and here I sit working on a set of cards and a birthday calendar to give my MIL in just two weeks.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 7:40 pm 

I said I wouldn't ever alter anything because I didn't see the point in it...BAHAHAHAHAHA. I just altered a clipboard...and it's not even the first thing I've altered.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 6:18 pm 

Doodling. I always hated the doodle alllll over the page look. But adding small touches of doodling really adds something to the layout.

My Blog - http://mypictures2pages.blogspot.com/

Image Image