[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Do you use stamps on your scrapbook pages?

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 2:00 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:36 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Why or why not?

This is something I've started to do more of lately. Nichol Mikguorik (not sure if I spelled her name right) is doing a really fun "scrapbook stamping" year long free class at 2peas this year. She uses a LOT of stamps in her scrapbooking. It's really inspiring to watch her mix and match and make them work right in. I've found myself grabbing more of my stamps when I've been scrapping. It's been fun and a good way to use my stamp collection (which I tend more to buy and hoard vs. actually use ;) ).

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:40 pm 

Not really. I should. I used to have a ton of stamps but those were last year in the fire. I still have a few however. I need to use them.

If I use a stamp, I grab a journaling stamp first.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:45 am 

I do occasionally...but not as often as I should considering the number of stamps I have! Although, I will say the Stampin Up Alpha I bought at the Stamping store yard sale has been getting lots of use!

Mommy to Harrison, Nevan, and Pierson

http://zeldadog1.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:01 am 

I really should since I have SO many stamps that are just collecting dust... I always seem to forget I have them

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:09 am 

I rarely use stamps at all. I can think of 1 layout where I used stamps on a layout.

My Blog - http://mypictures2pages.blogspot.com/

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:32 am 

I haven't much in the past, but since watching all of Nichol's videos from the past few months I'm starting to like the idea of stamping. I'm going to be joining Studio AE to start my collection and some Jenni Bowlin inks she uses so well.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 9:38 am 
Design Team Member

Not as often as I should. I guess because I like dimension on my page, and the only way to do that with a stamp is to emboss or cut out a stamped image and use pop dots under it.

My Scrap Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:41 pm 

Very rarely. If I do, they are usually alphabet stamps or journaling block stamps. I should work on incorporating them more since I have quite a supply!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:31 pm 

sometimes... depends on what it is and if it is something relevant

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:58 pm 

I really need to use my stamps more on my scrapbook pages. Stamps are one of the things I tend to collect rather than use. I might have to check out those free classes you mentioned!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:39 pm 

ohhhh ya know.. I dont think I ordered the stampy thing on the kits... not like I DONT HAVE a million of them.. is that one you can add if you just love them that month?