[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - What's on your desk?

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:38 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What's on your desk?
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 1:56 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

What are you working on?

This weekend I worked on completing a bunch of LOs from the CKC classes I took in March. I think I have maybe another couple of layouts to get done and then all of those will be in my albums. Woohoo!

I love that feeling of accomplishment.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:52 pm 

A big 'ol mess!!!!

Mommy to Harrison, Nevan, and Pierson

http://zeldadog1.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:54 pm 
Design Team Member

Nothing scrappy. Made strawberry jam today and worked on my flower bed all afternoon.

My Scrap Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 5:26 pm 

Some scrappy stuff I still need to put away after unpacking my tote and a list of the Adirondack inks. As I've decided to dive into stamping and I've picked this line of inks..now deciding which ones and how many do I need to get started.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2011 10:41 pm 
Site Admin

KITS KITS KITS

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 3:40 am 

I haven't done a darn thing since the crop here! Where oh where has my mojo gone, oh where oh where can it be? :lol:

Laura~ New Jersey~ scrapping since 2003

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:20 pm 

not a thing...last month I worked on scrapbook covers for Alex's teacher...finished that project and cleaned my scrappy room after...it is waiting to be messed up again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:46 pm 

On my desk is the little Book of Blessings I made for my cousin. She has cancer and isn't doing too well, so I thought I'd give her something to cheer her up. It's made out of a file folder. I'll have to take pictures tomorrow in the sunlight and post them here.
[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:42 pm 

Aw! That's so nice Sherrie...I can't wait to see your book :)

Mine...rolls and rolls of crepe paper streamers in lots of colors. I've got a big order of crepe paper trim to get out tomorrow...better get to sewing!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:42 am 
Smiley Queen

A mini album that I just finished for my son's teacher using a mix of Crate Papers. I'm going to wrap it up in a few seconds and send it on it's way! ;)

Scrappin' Every Moment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:23 am 
Design Team Member

A lot of PINK!!! I am making baby shower invites for my baby sister. I am almost done. YEAH!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:14 am 

a HUGE mess ... been working on a bunch of LO's ... and haven't cleaned up yet ... I really need a bigger space so I can make a bigger mess!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:43 am 

a huge pile of stuff. My daughter went through my boxes and unloaded them for me SWEET HUH???? I have gotten so much stuff in the mail and now she has it all over my desk and my island for me and i had a layout and a mini album laid out and now its all over Image