[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - What scrappy supply are you addicted to at the moment?

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:25 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 8:51 am 
Design Team Coordinator

This answer changes for me, but right now...

Hello my name is Alissa and I'm addicted to tiny alphabets. :lol: I love the tiny type ones by Making Memories, the Mini Market ones by October Afternoon, My Little Shoe Box, the new ones that My Mind's Eye has out (a set is in the June Solo kit).

LOVE these things for subtitles, journaling, etc.

I've used them on the last three layouts I've done :lol: I have them in lots and lots of colors.

What's your latest scrappy addiction?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:01 pm 

I love alphabets of any kind but I totally love those tiny ones too!!!

I love journaling cards. LOVE THEM. I have an entire drawer full of them. And lots of journaling stamps to MAKE them and designs on my Silhouette too....;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 12:18 pm 

hmmm....nothing right now...haven't had time to play...but with school/work ending Friday...I will have some time to get scrappy again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:00 pm 

My obsession right now is ribbon. This is on top of my obsession with patterned paper. I may need a scrappy intervention. :shock:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 2:26 pm 

Stamping. I am obsessed to learn everything I can about stamping.
Also small strips of patterned paper. Twine too, oh and my Silhouette. I really feel like I could see my style change a bit in the next few months using stamps more and doing more layering.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:19 pm 

I have to go with alphabets...any color, any size, any style!! Yet, I keep buying diecut alpha's so I can always have the right amount in the right color.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 4:48 pm 

I love flowers I think I almost always have flowers on all my layouts.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 5:06 pm 

I think chipboard is making a comeback on my layouts! I just got some of those Webster's chipboard buttons (Country Estate) and twine...... love 'em!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:17 pm 
Design Team Member

Pins and jute and bakers twine. Use them on everything!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:20 pm 

me too, me too! tiny alphas, especially the ones by OA.........AND I just ordered FOUR colors of baker's twine...by the roll....like 260 yards each LOL LOL I love that stuff :roll: :roll: :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2011 6:28 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Oh wait, add me to the Baker's Twine and Jute list :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:05 am 
Design Team Member

Baker's twine here too! And crocheted and lacy trims. And I just bought a bunch of flowers recently too. I can never have too many flowers!

My Scrap Blog

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 8:27 am 

alissa103 wrote:
This answer changes for me, but right now...

Hello my name is Alissa and I'm addicted to tiny alphabets. :lol: I love the tiny type ones by Making Memories, the Mini Market ones by October Afternoon, My Little Shoe Box, the new ones that My Mind's Eye has out (a set is in the June Solo kit).

LOVE these things for subtitles, journaling, etc.

I've used them on the last three layouts I've done :lol: I have them in lots and lots of colors.

What's your latest scrappy addiction?

me too - I LOVE tiny alphas. Also spray ink - but I've run out - sigh!

Heather - Anchorage, Alaska - scrapping since approx 2002

My Blog - http://scrappininak.wordpress.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 9:16 am 

ribbon and flowers ... seems that every LO lately has one, if not both, on it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:37 am 

little alphas and yess thickers of any color shape size texture id ont care i like em
i love alphas
easier for me to use the better

glimmer mists or any sort (doesnt have to be glimmer mist can be any brand i just love using them to make flowers and stuff but) my favorite favorite one and i admit
i have 5 bottles of it on hand....
is Glimmer mist iridescent gold I WILL NOT be without it.

I use it on so much stuff because I like to make my own flowers or even if i dont make them I like to spray this on them to make it sparrrrrrrrkly.
i love sparkly anything. Image