[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - So we went to eat chinese for lunch today....

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:36 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:29 am 
Design Team Member

ZELDAdog wrote:
KarryWeaver wrote:
Yum...I love me some Chinese food. That sounds like a great use for your smash book!

I eat Chinese every Friday for lunch. :oops: It's sad that the door greeter/phone answerer man at my Chinese restaurant and I are on a first name basis. :( His name is Kevin and when I call he always says, "There is Ms. Karry, You want you usual today, yes?" lol I would eat Spicy Chicken with Garlic Sauce every day of the week if I could. lol I should really scrap about my penchant for good Chinese food too. lol
When I worked at the jewelry store, we ate Chinese probable 3 of 5 days a week! Yeah...they knew us by name!!! LOL! I once got a fortune that said..."You love Chinese food!" ROFL! We tacked that one to my desk!!!!

ROFL! When I scrap my Peking Palce page I will definatley have to make my own fortune cookie that says "You love chinese food!" lol How perfect. I am so glad I'm not the only one with a Chinese food addiction.

My husband has really been giving me a hard time about eating there. The other day he was looking at my phone's call history and said I was either having an affair with the Chinese man or I was eating way to much Chinese food. rofl. :oops:

My Blog

Numbers 6: 24-26

Karry - Northeast GA - Scrapping since 2006

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 12:35 pm 

OMG thats funnyy. I would love to have had that fortune. DEFINITELY a scrapable one!! I need to take a picture of my smash book with the two pages. I still need my thumbs up stamp :( been looking I found one but the shipping on it was ridiculous. I am gonna call my mom. She has soooooooo many stamps it is unreal. I wonder if she has one hahaha