[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - When's the last time you "killed a kit" ??

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Mon Oct 14, 2019 6:25 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:10 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Paula and I were talking about this a few days ago and I realized it has been a very, very long time since I've "killed a kit." Meaning using up everything in the box except a few odds and ends that you put into your stash...

I LOVE killing kits! I just seem to not have enough time to do so lately. Boo. That cute little DS of mine needs to take some longer naps :lol: Just kidding! ;) I can't even remember the last time I did! How sad is that?

What about you? Do you "kill your kit" often? How many layouts do you usually get out of it when you do? I usually get around 5-6 and a few cards. Which is awesome!

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:54 pm 

I have killed a couple of kits here lately. It feels awesome. But I have opened a few that I have had in my stash and use it to make one layout and put it back. I need to stop that and use up the whole thing so I can clear out my enormous stash. I have kits that I haven't ever used from 07... :oops:

~~MICHELLE
http://scrappingprocrastinator.blogspot.com/
[img]

PostPosted: Sun Aug 11, 2013 4:07 am 

I use them up each month! I like to get them finished off before I move onto the next. For the Medley kits I average about 8-11. Around 3 per each individual kit.

Deanna ~ Belpre, Ohio ~ scrapping since 2000

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:23 am 

I've been killing some older kits lately. Like someone else said, I have some from 2007 (maybe older) that I've been working through this year. That's been my goal, to use up these old kits hanging around or gift them on to someone else who can use them. Of course this move has been a halt on scrapping for now.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 14, 2013 4:42 pm 

not in a very long time. It's had to have been at least a year.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 12:18 pm 
Design Team Member

I just killed my whole medley kit doing the member layouts - it can be done, and it was FUN!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:32 pm 

I prefer being a serial kit killer! :lol:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:26 am 

I rarely kill any line I buy. I guess that means I buy way to much of the same line. Plus I get tired of working with the same line for more than 2-3 layouts then it's time to move onto another line. That's why I have way too much in my stash.

Visit my blog: Sallys Challenge Chatter