[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Margy's "Flakey" January Challenge

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 1:35 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 8:00 am 
Design Team Member

I have a lot of snow photos. We've had snow on the ground here in Alaska since November, and it won't disappear until around Mother's Day. Though the snow season is shorter in most other parts of the country, January does seem to be universally "winter."

My challenge to you is to use snowflakes somewhere on your project - they can be big, tiny, homemade, misted, on PP...your choice. Then lets see'em!

Here are a couple of mine from last year -

(This is the left side of a two page 8x8 spread I did for Stacy Julian's class "i.scrap" at Big Picture Classes." The world's largest airplane stopped over in Fairbanks to refuel on it's way to Haiti after the earthquake, so I took Jack to see it. Jack was not very cooperative for the photo. The airplane was.)

And the fine print:
Completed challenge entries should be uploaded to our "January Challenges" folder in the gallery. All challenge entries for the month will be entered into a drawing for a prize! The more challenges you complete this month, the more chances you have to win. And yes, you can enter more than one challenge and enter more than one entry for each challenge

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 3:56 pm 

I've done a fun one for this. I'll post it when the gallery is back up. :)

My blog: http://inreallifefaith.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 7:26 pm 

This is a fun challenge. We dont get much snow in our area...

~~MICHELLE
http://scrappingprocrastinator.blogspot.com/
[img]

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 3:40 am 
Design Team Coordinator

Awesome challenge and LOs! :D

Yeah, with the gallery being down... go ahead and work on your projects and then upload once it's back up. OR you can host it elsewhere on the web (photobucket, tinypic, etc.) and post it here on this thread for us all to see. How does that sound?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:45 am 

Awesome! I have lots of snow photos yet to be scrapped! :D

Deanna ~ Belpre, Ohio ~ scrapping since 2000

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 1:33 pm 

Here's my 'snow flake' page using the papers from this month's Medley.

Anything can happen to me tomorrow but at least nothing else can happen to me yesterday.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:14 pm 

Here is my calendar page/ Project 12 layout using snowflakes:

Great Challenge! You can read an explanation of my plan for my calendar/ Project 12 layouts at http://jessica-createandshare.blogspot.com/2012/01/craft-day.html

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:25 pm 
Design Team Member

Lovely pages, Ladies!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:48 am 

Here's mine using some MAMBI chipboard snowflakes and Basic Grey snowflake border. Photos are from 2009. Really longing for some snow now!

Snowed In and Lovin' It!

Deanna ~ Belpre, Ohio ~ scrapping since 2000

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 11:01 am 

Here's my snow page:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 9:09 am 
Design Team Member

Great job sporting the "flakes!"

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 6:39 pm 

Almost forgot to load these........worked on stuff last weekend. :)

My blog: http://inreallifefaith.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:38 pm 

Beautiful photos, Ruth! I love your little Christmas tree...way cute!!

Anything can happen to me tomorrow but at least nothing else can happen to me yesterday.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:54 pm 
Design Team Member

You all did a great job with this challenge. I enjoyed seeing your "flakey" layouts!