[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Sarah's October Challenge - Get Hexagon Happy!

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:36 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:39 pm 

Boo! Happy Halloween!

I have something cute and simple that is not scary at all. I love when pattern paper speaks to me and this one did. This is from the Solo kit and let me tell you, scary amazing! Great pattern papers :) but the hexagons are the best.

So get creative with any pattern paper especially hexagons. Cut your own, if you want and if you have hexagon paper, get hexagon happy! In the layout below, I did a few techniques - cut separate hexagons and popped up with foam dots, glitter-ized a few for the wow factor and even got creative with my sewing machine. Cut out a few shapes from the hexagon sheet and get hexagon happy!

Enjoy!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 7:16 pm 

great challenge! Nice layout! love the hexi's with the glitter!

PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:21 am 

I'm with Rochelle...loving the fun glittered hexagons!

Visit my blog: Sallys Challenge Chatter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:09 am 

Here's what I did with hexagons.

Anything can happen to me tomorrow but at least nothing else can happen to me yesterday.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 2:14 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

How cute! Love the page, love the challenge!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:36 pm 

Cute pages and Great challenge. I got the new Friskers Hexagon punch the other day so this will be a great time to use it.

~~MICHELLE
http://scrappingprocrastinator.blogspot.com/
[img]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:23 pm 

What a great challenge and layout!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 8:38 am 

Here's what I did using the Happy Go Lucky kit. The hexagons were perfect with the design on the giraffes.

Anything can happen to me tomorrow but at least nothing else can happen to me yesterday.