[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Kristie's January BINGO challenge

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Wed Dec 11, 2019 6:39 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 7:20 am 

Happy New Year! I am thrilled to be here at BPM this month to ring in the new year with a little of my favorite pastime, scrapbooking! :D After the holiday hustle and bustle, we all deserve some scrappy fun so for my challenge I designed a BINGO game just for us! Choose any row or column and include all the items on a layout. Of course, you can add anything else that you'd like to include too.
Here is my example for the challenge using the Bazzill line from the upcoming Medley kit:
I used the O column: 3 or more patterned papers, embossing, layers, distressing and the color blue. As you can see, lots of items from other rows and columns are on my layout too. I guess I am still in the "more the merrier" mood. :) I can't wait to see what y'all come up with!

You have from now until midnight Eastern time on Jan. 31 to complete the challenge. You may complete as many projects using the challenge as you wish. Each project will earn you an entry into our monthly prize drawing. Please upload your layout to our gallery in the appropriate "Jan. '14 Challenges" folder to be eligible for the prize.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:52 pm 

Oh this is so exciting Kristie I love this idea I will be playing along for sure !!

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2014 5:14 pm 

Thanks SuperCraftyMom03, I can't wait to see what you come up with~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 3:26 pm 

hi Kristie.. glad to see you here... and fun Bingo challenge

here is my page:

and I used the centre row left to right:
Fibre, pop, free, punch, layers

http://beeceecreativity.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 4:38 pm 

LOVE your page Bev! The layers and colors are just fantastic. Thanks so much for playing Bingo with us~

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 5:59 pm 

Beautiful LO Kristie! This will be a fun challenge!

Awesome job, Bev!! :D

Anything can happen to me tomorrow but at least nothing else can happen to me yesterday.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2014 10:22 pm 

Awesome layout Kristie!! Love all of the details and layering!
BeeCee ~ Very nice layout and take on the challenge.

Here's mine 3rd row/across: Fiber, Pop It Up, Free Space, Punch and Layering

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2014 2:20 pm 

Brenda, your layout is breathtaking! What a sweet sentiment and I just love all your wood veneer bits and pieces. Thank you so much for playing along and good luck in the drawing~

PostPosted: Mon Jan 06, 2014 11:59 am 

Love these kinds of challenges! fun.
I used banner, sewing, free, die cut (heart) and 3+ pp

And I used banner, pop it up(butterfly), free, punch(corner) and layers.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 1:13 pm 

WOW Sherri! Two layouts!!! I am a total sucker for babies and your photos tug at my heartstrings for sure. I love your papers and stitching and that great big butterfly, beautiful work. Thanks so much for playing along~

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:27 pm 
Site Admin

This is a fun challenge, I am enjoying seeing all of the great layouts!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2014 1:57 pm 

I used the B column down for this one.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2014 9:31 am 

Oh Sherri, that is one ADORABLE photo! Love your layout too, that heart clip is so sweet and the sentiment can't be said enough. Thanks so much for playing along in the Bingo Challenge!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 1:15 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

SUch a fun challenge and some great pages are coming out of it! Love it!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:17 pm 

very fun challenge - here's my take on it - I used the diagonal ; banner, sewing, free, diecut, 3+ patterned papers

Heather - Anchorage, Alaska - scrapping since approx 2002

My Blog - http://scrappininak.wordpress.com