[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - SQOTD 10-2

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 2:44 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SQOTD 10-2
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 7:13 am 

I forgot to pop in yesterday and leave a question...so here we go...
We are in the prime of school football season as well as pro ball. Are you a fan?

I am a Fan!!! I love watching my boys out of the field against area high schools. It is awesome. I sweet talked the yearbook teacher to give me a pass to get out on the fields to take pictures to contribute to the yearbook. Which means I get up close and personal views!

I also LOVE the Houston Texans. Win loose or whatever, they are my hometown guys. And the best thing is, they are REAL, and will do anything that is contracturally (sp?) available to help out our area.
On a Side note...Dallas is my CLOSE 2nd Paula!!!!!! My friend has a house divided on game days...her kids go for the Texans and her and hubby go for the Cowboys...it is funny :)

Post subject: Re: SQOTD 10-2
PostPosted: Fri Oct 04, 2013 5:30 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Sort of :lol: I'm a Colts fan (from Indianapolis) so I watch any games that are televised down here.

Now DH... He is a HUGE college football fan. He watches whatever he possibly can :lol: And records the ones he wants to see but can't so he can watch later :lol:

Before DS, I used to scrap during football season and always got a ton done. Now that we have DS, I'm trying to do that a little while DH entertains him and keeps an eye on the game, too. But I don't get nearly as much accomplished :lol: