[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - SQOTD 10-1

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Tue Oct 22, 2019 4:49 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SQOTD 10-1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 6:18 am 

So we have entered to "home stretch" in the end of 2013.
There is a holiday/festivity in all 3 of these last months. WHICH one is your FAVORITE to celebrate and why?
Which is your favorite to scrap?

My favorite to celebrate is Thanksgiving. That seems to be the least busy holiday when everyone actually makes a conscious effort to gather together for one day and celebrate each other and give thanks to the Lord. More of my family gets together on this one day than ANY other day in the whole year. I LOVE seeing my family and I LOOK FORWARD to it starting the moment I say my goodbyes each year.

My favorite to scrap is Christmas....HANDS DOWN.

Post subject: Re: SQOTD 10-1
PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:29 am 
Design Team Member

I LOVE Christmas! And now that I've gotten in the habit of getting gifts lined out earlier in the year, I love it more!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 7:52 am 

Christmas for sure... for both!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 01, 2013 2:21 pm 

Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. I just enjoy the countless blessings that I have.

I enjoy scrapping Halloween the most, although I am not much into scrapping holidays.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 3:25 am 

Halloween! I'm really not a pagan, satan worshipper...I just love being able to have one day a year to dress up and be silly! Besides, candy is involved! LOL! I could scrap Halloween pics forever! Thanksgiving, I never have pics...just seems weird to take pics of everyone eating. And Christmas, it always seems I have the SAME type of pics each year...so it gets boring for me to scrap them. (but for some reason, I keep hoarding Christmas paper!)

Mommy to Harrison, Nevan, and Pierson

http://zeldadog1.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:24 am 

Probably Christmas and Halloween. I have a tough time resisting those pretty papers! :D

Deanna ~ Belpre, Ohio ~ scrapping since 2000