[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - SQOTD 11-23 & 11-24

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Wed Jul 17, 2019 3:34 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: SQOTD 11-23 & 11-24
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 2:02 am 
Design Team Member

--School is out! Here in Georgia we get all of next week off. I need the break as much as the kids do! So my question for this weekend is, what vacation have you been most grateful for??

I sat here thinking about this one and couldn't pick just one! Any vacation I get to spend with my family is an amazing one. My husband and I have been to some beautiful exotic places with the just the two of us and I loved every second of them. But when we go with the kids and hanging out with them in the car, I realize how totally funny and amazing they are! We have way to much fun. I am truly lucky to be blessed to have the children I do. They are the best!!

Post subject: Re: SQOTD 11-23 & 11-24
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 9:40 am 
Design Team Member

I think our most fun recent vacations have been when family and friends have come to Alaska to visit us! My sister's family came up a few years ago and we all piled into the RV and headed south to Seward - FUN! And this summer my dad brought my nephew for a week, then overlapped with another good friend's family. We all took in a Stan Stevens cruise in Valdez...FUN!

Post subject: Re: SQOTD 11-23 & 11-24
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 6:31 pm 

This year it's Thanksgiving break because we get to have the girls the whole week. They are with their Dad on the odd years...yay! I also love the first week of Christmas break for the same reason.

Anything can happen to me tomorrow but at least nothing else can happen to me yesterday.