|Back Porch Memories
|Websters Pages February Challenge
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||Lisa Turley [ Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:17 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Websters Pages February Challenge|
Our February challenge at inspireME (websterspages.ning.com) is to create a page expressing your love using specific romantic elements.
Here are the rules:
1. Create a page that incorporates these five elements:
- The word "LOVE" must in the layout.
- There must be pretty trims or sexy laces.
- You must have things that flutter (i.e., butterfly, etc) in your page.
- Love Letter! You must include a love letter dedicated to the person you scrap about.The more creative you are, the lovelier.
You can view an example created by design team member Jaz Lee Soo Hui at websterspages.ning.com.
2. Feature Webster's Pages papers.
3. Upload it the gallery and post a link to it in the discussion about the challenge in the forum, midnight February 28th.
Your prize will be your a Webster's Pages collection (paper and die cuts) of your choice!
Can't wait to see your take on this challenge
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group