[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Pink Paislee DT call

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:59 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Pink Paislee DT call
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:38 pm 

I love Pink Paislee, and although I don't really think my style is what they are looking for...I KNOW there are a few people here who would ROCK the DT!!

http://pinkpaislee.com/pink-paislee-blog/

Good Luck!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:46 am 

Wow! I don't know if I'd be up for all that, but I'm sure there are some ladies here who would ROCK on the PP DT!!

Mommy to Harrison, Nevan, and Pierson

http://zeldadog1.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 6:46 am 

Wow! I don't know if I'd be up for all that, but I'm sure there are some ladies here who would ROCK on the PP DT!!

Mommy to Harrison, Nevan, and Pierson

http://zeldadog1.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:20 am 
Design Team Member

I agree with the PP! not for me, but can't wait to see who is on their new team!!!

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:17 pm 

Wow, TFS!! I love pink paisley!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 7:18 pm 

Yeah, it's tempting because I love their stuff, but just looking at their blog intimidates me! My style is so simple compared to what they normally do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 9:09 am 

Oh My!! How tempting! Love me some PP! Good luck to all who enter!

My Blog: http://petalstopolkadots.blogspot.com
Ellie's Story: www.caringbridge.org/visit/elliewillaert

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:44 am 

PP is a hot hot hot manufacturer and they are going about the DT very methodically with lots of pre-thought, that is very awesome to see.

I have tried for about 40 manufacturer teams this year and made 1, lol, so I don't think I will be trying for this one, there's no point. Please don't anybody say "you won't know until you try" lol, I've tried 40 times already, so I do know, lol.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:38 pm 

Thanks Jing-Jing, that's good to know. I was almost giving up after the last two dissapointments. Lol!
I sure will give this a try. Thanks for letting us know

Mieke,
Dt for Nikki Sivils, scrapbooker
http://mickeyspicsandscraps.blogspot.com/ Image [

Post subject: Trying out...
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 11:45 am 

I looked at this and was also intimidated... but just like the lottery, if you don't play, you won't get the opportunity. I say if its in your heart and you want to do it, just follow your dream.

What's the worst that can happen? You end up with some amazing projects and grow some more in your scrapping. That's just my perspective though. I am the eternal optimist!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 12:56 pm 

I totally agree with you SnapWhiz!! It is a bit intimidating, but who cares right? It can't hurt anything to try. Although, if you all don't want to apply that's fine too, less competition for me...teehee :lol: Good luck to everyone that tries out!