[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - How do you organize and store your stamps?

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:17 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:47 am 

All of my SU sets are in their original boxes & now packed away, but I used to have shelving in a closet where I kept them all labeled where I could see them. :) My acrylics are in their original packaging and are in re-cycled curtain packages (clear) hanging off a shelf organized by type (floral, flourish, words, alphas). And, I have a big box of "misc" wood mounted stamps under my desk. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:06 am 

I have a lot of SU stamp sets that are retired now and I keep them in the original boxes that they came in and they are stored in 2 large plastic bins at the bottom of my book shelf. I have some loose wood mounted stamps that I have stored in a basket and then I have some clear stamps just sitting on my book shelf that I would love to put in a binder of some sort.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 10:33 am 

I have 2 stamp storage cabinets from the http://www.bestscrapbookshelf.com/?action=view_catalog&Join_ID=176727

Although I find I am running out of room, need to add a third. In fact I have something similar from Ikea that I use for paperscraps so thinking about taking that over. I do label the outside of the drawers wtih the themes of the stamps (i.e Halloween words, Halloween Images, Christmas Images, Flowers, Birthday, etc. )[/img]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:27 pm 

Wow it's really cool to hear all the ways that you store your stamps. Thanks for sharing.