[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Happy St. Patty's Day

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 6:59 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Happy St. Patty's Day
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:18 am 

It's unbelievably warm here today! I can't believe that two weeks ago we had a huge snowstorm and went without power for a few days. Today it is 80 degrees in Michigan! It rarely is ever above 35-40 (average is 18-40 range) in March. Definitely setting records for the last few days.

I got a bunch of screens out and cleaned the windows and screens. Raked a flower bed and pulled a few weeds. DH is putting waterseal on the deck.

Crazy!

What are you all up to?

My blog: http://inreallifefaith.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 9:22 am 
Design Team Member

We had to dig the summer clothes out of the closet this weekend. My bedroom is a huge mess, but I know good and well it's too early to put the winter clothes away just yet. So for the next few weeks I'll have more clothes on top of my dresser than I can fit inside of them I'm sure. lol Clothes, clothes everywhere!

We had no choice but to dig out our shorts though! Saturday afternoon my van said it was 91* outside. :shock: We have had a super super mild winter this year. No snow at all. NONE! *knock on wood* I hope this is no indication as to how warm our summer will be. At this rate it will be unbearable!

I feel like the kids got cheated having St. Patty's day on a Saturday. They missed having the day of pinching and leprechaun pranks at school. We went shopping for a while Sat. and Taylor and Chloe where actually daring each other to go up to strangers and pinch them. lol My 6 year old actually did it. Shocked me to death. I couldn't believe it. Thank goodness the lady had a good humor about her. lol We where waiting in line at Kohl's and the lady behind us had no green on. *gasp* The girls stood there for 5 minutes "You do it!", "No, You do it!" Next thing I notice Chloe goes up to the lady all shy and giggling and tells her, "You know, you aren't wearing any green." The lady said she forgot it was St. Patty's day and Chloe says, "You know what that means, right? I have to pinch you." and she reached over and pinched the lady on the arm. :shock: Then she said, "I'm sorry!" and took off running and hid behind her big sister.

I was speachless! The lady started laughing and I appologized profusly, but the lady was so sweet about it. She thought it was funny. I was so embarrassed I could have hidden behind Taylor myself. lol

My Blog

Numbers 6: 24-26

Karry - Northeast GA - Scrapping since 2006

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:48 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

It's been hot here, too! Whew! And all my maternity clothes are wintery... I have some short-sleeved things, but not many. I wasn't expecting it to be this warm :roll:

That's funny about the pinching, Karry :lol:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:51 pm 

I wish I could wear warm weather clothes. It's been high 50s low 60s and overcast here for the last week or so. We did have 1 day of sun, but then it was back to clouds. We don't even get a lot of rain because we're sandwiched between two mountains that "steal" our rain. Although one mountain had snow. I would love to have 80 degree weather. Made me miss Atlanta until I saw a 5000+ pollen count I don't miss that at all.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:10 pm 
Design Team Member

Characterfan wrote:
I wish I could wear warm weather clothes. It's been high 50s low 60s and overcast here for the last week or so. We did have 1 day of sun, but then it was back to clouds. We don't even get a lot of rain because we're sandwiched between two mountains that "steal" our rain. Although one mountain had snow. I would love to have 80 degree weather. Made me miss Atlanta until I saw a 5000+ pollen count I don't miss that at all.

Oh, the pollen is just lovely, record highs! Everything has a nice coating of green dust on it. Even black top looks more like green top this week. lol

Hopefully the sun will break out for you soon!!

My Blog

Numbers 6: 24-26

Karry - Northeast GA - Scrapping since 2006

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:48 pm 

Oh Karry, that pinch story is the best!!! I bet your girls were just adorable!

My blog: http://inreallifefaith.blogspot.com/