[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Back from the dr...

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Wed Jan 22, 2020 3:30 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Back from the dr...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:51 am 
Design Team Member

for the 15 millionth time this month. lol My least one, Chloe, she has taken up a cough and won't let it go for anything.

No runny nose, no sore throat or stopped up ears...just a hacking, dry miserable cough. The bad part is is that it isn't just a hack here and a hack there. She has these spasms and she will cough continuoulsy until she throws up. Her lips turn blue her face flushes red. It's enough to send any mom into a good panic. I'm telling you, I've never seen anyhting like it. For the past month she has thrown up at least 2 or 3 times a day.

This month alone we have spent over $1,000 on tests, visits and medicine. :( Today the Dr. gave her medicine for acid reflux. *fingers crossed* The poor girl can't go on like this. Pray for her for me!!

My Blog

Numbers 6: 24-26

Karry - Northeast GA - Scrapping since 2006

Post subject: Re: Back from the dr...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:25 pm 

I had that last winter and couldn't figure out what was happening. It was a terrible cough, it happened the minute I tried to lay down at night and get up in the morning. Sometimes at other times too. It was uncontrollable and I coughed til I threw up. I had all kinds of tests and no answers.

Long story short..........I was reacting to the stuff I was cleaning the bathrooms with. It was causing some weird cough spasm. After it healed and I stopped using the cleaner........haven't had one problem since.

I'm not saying that is the cause of your daughters, but I will hope and pray she finds the answer soon and it's just as healed as mine.

My blog: http://inreallifefaith.blogspot.com/

Post subject: Re: Back from the dr...
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 5:23 am 
Design Team Member

My fingers are crossed. It's just been 1/2 a day...she's had a few coughing spells still, but hasn't thrown up any. *knock on wood*

We gave her the cough medicine yesterday evening...let me tell you. That girl went crazy. She was literally bouncing off the walls. It gave her a serious case of the silly geese. I gave it to her again this morning and just pray it doesn't get in the way of her school work. :shock: Thank goodness, that medicine is only given "as needed" hopefully she won't have to take that more than just a day or two and the other medicine will kick in good.

My Blog

Numbers 6: 24-26

Karry - Northeast GA - Scrapping since 2006