[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Have you ever...

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:40 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Have you ever...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 4:24 am 
Design Team Member

Gone to the theater to see a movie more than once?

After a commercial for the movie Titanic coming back out in 3D my oldest was asking me to take her to see it. I just had to roll my eyes. When it came out so many moons ago I wound up seeing it 7 times....IN the Theater! I don't know if I could stand it one more time. lol I've never even seen it on DVD.

My girls also want really really bad to go back this weekend to see The Hunger Games. My husband didn't go with us last weekend. (It was opening day of turkey season...the turkey wound up being more important than Katniss...Pshht.) He already wanted to see it before but now that he hears all the rave reviews from everyone he doubly wants to see it. So, we might just end up seeing it again! lol

My Blog

Numbers 6: 24-26

Karry - Northeast GA - Scrapping since 2006

Post subject: Re: Have you ever...
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:40 am 

I saw Patch Adams twice in theaters. I was supposed to go with friends (including now DH) on Saturday, but it fell through and I ended up seeing it with my younger brother. Then went on Sunday and saw it with my friends.

I went and saw Titanic 3 times in theaters. Finding Nemo i saw 7 times or was it 10. I loved that movie and couldn't wait for it to come out on dvd. I saw the 3rd LOTRs twice. I didn't care for it either time, but the 1st time I was supervising a date and the 2nd was with a group of friends.

There might be a couple others. I went to the movies every weekend when I was in high school. Most of the time I went solo, but when I went with a group I always let someone else chose the movie. So sometimes they'd chose a movie I had already seen.

I kinda want to go see Titanic in 3d, but I don't handle 3d movies well and they're so expensive these days. Not sure I want to "waste" my yearly movie on it. DH and I only go to the theaters about once a year now. We just wait for it to come to Amazon streaming.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:21 pm 

I have seen a few more than once. Mostly when I see one with my girlfriends, then go later with my hubby. Not too often though.

My blog: http://inreallifefaith.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:00 am 
Design Team Coordinator

Nope, I don't think I ever have!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 4:04 pm 

No, I can't think of any movies I've seen twice in theaters.