[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - What's everyone working on?

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:11 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:01 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

I'm ashamed to admit nothing for me yet :oops:

BUT that's about to change. I'm making a list of what I want to work on this weekend, so I'm hoping to dig in soon. Had a little diversion with dinner (Chipolte!) and had to get some stuff at LSS (uh, well, I *wanted* to get something at LSS ;) ). Then I got stuck in a HUGE traffic jam... ugh. Finally back home!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:06 pm 

Oh---I am sooo jealous!!! I love Chipolte!!!! The only one near us is over an hour away!!!!!

I am working on a lift...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:08 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

Yeah, they just opened it here! It was sooooooooooooo yummy!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:26 pm 

I would definitely be distracted by Chipotle, love that place!!! I have been distracted....ran to the store for some new running shoes, laundry, cleaned the garage, sprayed outside to keep ants away, unloaded dishwasher.....now about ready to scrap!!!! Finally!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:42 pm 

I'm working on copy cat. then onto something old, something new...to break myself away from the Bella Blvd. I bought for NSD.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:51 pm 

So far I have made the flower headband for Gracie (stash to accessory box) and a layout for Summer's Coming Color combo. Not sure what I'm going to work on next. I really need to be focusing on making some layouts for my oldest son. I do have my list that has plenty of options!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:45 pm 

I finished one earlier today and now I'm back for a while....I think I'm going to work on the Hip to be square challenge.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:51 pm 

Wow I'm overwhelmed there are so many great challenges to work one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:59 pm 
Smiley Queen

I just finished the sketch challenge. Working slow as I have been out of the scrappy loop for a bit. It takes a while for me to warm back up and get to moving!

Scrappin' Every Moment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:00 pm 

I have the sketch finished and am working on the Bingo challenge...all it needs is a title and some pop dots... :lol:

Mommy to Harrison, Nevan, and Pierson

http://zeldadog1.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 7:52 pm 

I have the Bingo challenge almost done. Will finish it in the morning and then it's on to the scraplift challenge.

Laura~ New Jersey~ scrapping since 2003

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 9:04 pm 

I jsut finished the challenge to use a border punch and earlier I did another plus the card using the leftovers. about time for bed now

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:40 am 

I have a couple layouts laid out and need to get my photos printed! Had 5 of the grandkids last evening so had to put everything on hold, but I'm soooo ready to scrap today! :D

Deanna ~ Belpre, Ohio ~ scrapping since 2000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:09 am 

hope to get one or two done this morning.

have our Granddaughter here this afternoon to entertain and have to help set up and serve a funeral this evening.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:08 am 

I have to take Lauren to get some new clothes, but then I'll be working on the challenges due on the 15th. The steal the RAK game has been distracting me - LOL!

Heather - Anchorage, Alaska - scrapping since approx 2002

My Blog - http://scrappininak.wordpress.com