[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Good Morning!

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 3:24 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Good Morning!
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:41 am 
Design Team Member

Good morning ladies!! I hope you had a wonderful night and that you are well rested for another day of scrapping. I am so excited that I actually get to sit down this afternoon and participate in this crop!! My Friday night turned out to be me playing the part of taxi driver so I couldn't sit down long enough to start anything. But I know what I am going to do! Happy scrapping today!! Can't wait to see what everyone has been doing! :D :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:50 am 

Morning everyone! I've been doing some scrapping this morning and printing some photos now. Hope to get lots done today and play along with the games! :wink: :D

Deanna ~ Belpre, Ohio ~ scrapping since 2000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:58 am 

Good morning. I played a couple games this morning. Need to get to the gym then a haircut. Plan on scrapping some this afternoon. I did get a couple challenges done yesterday though.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:00 am 

Still trying to wake up, need another cup of coffee!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:04 am 

I'm with Kelly....MORE caffeine!!!!!! LOLOL.

GOOD MORNING EVERYONE!!! :D :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:05 am 
Design Team Member

Good morning! We are headed to the ball park for family fun day but I can check in from time to time on my phone. Hoping to get to scrap this afternoon!

My Scrap Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:11 am 

I had every intention of getting an early start and I just woke up. I never sleep this late!! I am in my scrap room now. As soon as my eyes open all the way I'll get started :lol:

Laura~ New Jersey~ scrapping since 2003

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:19 am 
Design Team Coordinator

Good morning, all!!! :D

I've been lazy this morning, but I'm heading up to scrap room now. And yeah... It might be a multiple diet coke kind of day. I didn't sleep well for some reason!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:51 am 

Good morning! I was up early--DH had a friend coming over and I needed to do the dishes that I left last night....

I already had a glass of Diet dr. pepper, now I am working on some caffienated iced tea! LOL I was up LATE last nite!!!

But, I did get two done...which is good for me!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:22 am 

Good Morning! Oh man am I dragging this morning! Still working on my first cup of coffee and keeping my fingers crossed that it does the trick! I stayed up til 3am but I was able to cross off 3 more challenges though!! Yay!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:33 am 

Nice little cold front game thru so it' sinb the 50's and feels great. took my walk, about to have hot tea. get dressed and go to a friend's garage sale. she sells stampin up and having to clear out some stuff to make room for a 4th baby so no talling what I'll find. not that I need anything!! take photos of the cards and layouts I did yesterday. gotta help hubby paint on the house where we have been doing repairs. it's needs it and I need to help him but I'd rather be scrapping. almost done with ashley's graduation album. I've done all the photos I have developed but I have a few more coming in the mail from her prom. (senior - graduaiton present)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:41 am 

good morning, the sun is bright - looks like it will be a hot day here. hope to do a challenge before our Granddaughter comes over for the day.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:42 am 
Design Team Member

Good morning!!!! :)

My Blog