[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - It's seriously time for...

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:42 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:48 am 

a desk CLEAN-UP!!! And while I'm at it, I'm gonna head up and load the dishwasher too...I'll be back!

Mommy to Harrison, Nevan, and Pierson

http://zeldadog1.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:51 am 

I hear you!!! I have about the room for one LO on my desk===have to clean up before I start the next LO!

My dishes are done--but I have been washing all of the cat blankets---and boy are our cats spoiled! LOL Some in the living room, some in the dining room--some in the family room---some in the craft room! LOL (blankets that is--there are only 4 cats...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:59 am 

Already did the dishes and a few loads of laundry, makes me feel like I am multi tasking when I am scrapping and the dishwasher or washing machine is running!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:38 am 
Design Team Coordinator

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 12:03 pm 
Design Team Member

Checking in on my phone. We are finally on our way home from the park. The rain held off until now and the kids had a great time, and my DH learned how to make cotton candy lol. It is time for me to finally mess up my desk!

My Scrap Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:00 pm 

mine is clean and my bags are unpacked...getting ready to head to dinner with the family and then some scrappy fun...not sure which challenge I will do first!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 3:16 pm 

Hubby is sitting here pestering me because he's ready to go to Chili's..... have to admit, I am too but I can't seem to stop talking and scrapping here. So I guess I'm going to pull myself away so I can go eat my usual Margaritta Grilled Chicken......YUUUUMMMM! May have a Tropical Sunrise Margaritta while I'm at it!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 4:40 pm 

carolinagirl wrote:
Hubby is sitting here pestering me because he's ready to go to Chili's..... have to admit, I am too but I can't seem to stop talking and scrapping here. So I guess I'm going to pull myself away so I can go eat my usual Margaritta Grilled Chicken......YUUUUMMMM! May have a Tropical Sunrise Margaritta while I'm at it!!!
YUM!!!

Now I think it's time for CHOCOLATE!

Mommy to Harrison, Nevan, and Pierson

http://zeldadog1.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 5:58 pm 
Design Team Member

ZELDAdog wrote:
carolinagirl wrote:
YUM!!!

Now I think it's time for CHOCOLATE!

OMG I forgot about the pretzel M&Ms I bought today!! Opening them now!

My Scrap Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:36 pm 

I am just sitting down to scrap finally. I kept getting interrupted with mommy duties all day that had to be done, cleaning and cooking and laundry. I am going to finish at least ONE LO tonight, even if I am still awake at 2-3 a.m.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 6:56 pm 

I just got a challenge done now I need to pick another one and look through my pictures some times that takes me longer then the actual pages.