[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - We hope you all had fun this weekend!!!

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:00 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:43 pm 

I think I got 7 pages done this weekend!!! That's awesome for me!!! I had an 8th for a challenge that was due today, but didn't get home in time to take a pic and post it. And I got forced to use those photos that have been sitting waiting...because I ran out of printer ink!!!!! It's really worked out nicely though!

Mommy to Harrison, Nevan, and Pierson

http://zeldadog1.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:14 pm 
Site Admin

A GIGANTIC thank you to my FABULOUS design team!!!

They are the best! I have always known it, but now all of you do too!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 6:25 pm 
Smiley Queen

You all deserve a big pat on the back for the OUTSTANDING job you did putting this all together!!! I had the best time creating this weekend as it's been a while for me. I plan to continue on throughout the week to complete some of the other challenges. Thank you so much for the AWESOME inspiration you all provided for the crop!!!! ♥♥♥

Scrappin' Every Moment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:22 am 

Thanks for all the great challenges. I didn't have a lot of time this weekend but hoping to get more done this week.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:34 am 

I had an awesome time and appreciate all the planning it took for these wonderful challenges! Thanks a bunch! :D

Deanna ~ Belpre, Ohio ~ scrapping since 2000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:46 am 

Thank you DT for the fun crop and all of your planning I was happy to get alot done this weekend and I hope to work on more challenges through out the week.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:31 am 

I had a BLAST and got a LOT done! Hope to keep the momentum going!

Mommy to Harrison, Nevan, and Pierson

http://zeldadog1.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:19 am 

I searched a long time for a kit group.. Looked at many different sites but after almost 2 years of really looking for one that just fit me I am so glad I found it with this group, I love the kids, the forums, the great ideas and of course the design team. I wish I could have done more of the challenges but due to my back pain I could only do them when the drugs were working full force.. LOL.. Looking forward to the next one you do.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:27 am 
Design Team Coordinator

We are SO GLAD you all had fun! It really makes all the behind the scenes stuff worth it when we hear this :D AND seeing all of your hard work in the gallery is a big, big pay off, too!

Thanks again for playing with us! I can't wait to see what you all create over this next week :D And I can't wait to announce the prizes!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think that is my favorite part :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:35 am 

There was so much inspiration from all the great challenges! thanks.
:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:33 am 
Design Team Member

I am so glad y'all had a good time. That is so good to hear!! It was a lot of fun!! I got two pages done...but I still haven't had time to get them photgraphed and uploaded. Oh well!! At least I did some scrapping, that's what matters, right?! :D

My Blog

Numbers 6: 24-26

Karry - Northeast GA - Scrapping since 2006

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:15 am 

Thanks DT for such and awesome crop!!! I plan on completing some of the other challenges this week.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 10:52 am 

Thanks to all you DT girls!! You all are fabulous as were your challenges!!!

I had a great time.....so happy to have gotten the BPM email letting me know about the crop! Still working on challenges and hoping that I get the time to keep working on them this week!