[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Main Crop Weekend: Prize Winners

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:01 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:36 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

YAY!!!

This is one of my favorite parts of our crops :D I love announcing all of our prize winners! Here are all the winners in one place, including ones we have already announced, but it's nice to have them all in one spot. And now you'll see what you have won, too! The challenges and drive-bys are random drawings from a random number generator. Games had clear winners :) And yes, you can win more than once (and wow, some of you are on a lucky streak! You should go play the lottery) :lol:

If you have won, please PM me your real name and mailing address, if you haven't already done so.

None of these will go out until next week as we want to wait and see if you win anything else next weekend so we can put it all in one package :D Also, Paula may need to remove some items from their packaging, especially if you have won multiple items, in order for it all to fit in one package. But it's all new product, of course!

If you don't see your name on this list now, remember you are still eligible for our Grand Prize drawing! And don't forget the other 11 challenges AND the Grand Prize of a six month subscription to our kit club will be drawn next Monday, so you still have a whole week to keep working on the other 11 for more chances to win additional prizes.

Ok, here's our winners and prizes so far:

Drive-By Challenges
Drive-By #1: 1 yard each of the Divine Twine colors
mjmarmo

Drive-By #2: 2 yards of all 12 colors of Divine Twine AND 2 yards of all 11 colors of The Twinery twine
Lynn Kopas (facebook winner)

Drive-By #3: Buttons and Bows prize package
kb3mom

Drive-By #4: Four packs of kaiser craft pearls/rhinestones
Celeste

Drive-By #5: 1yd of all the Twinery twine colors
Silvia2

Drive-By #6: 1 package of Making Memories Chloe's Closet Frames and 1 package of Petaloo Wild Roses
pookahbot

Games
Bingo: 2 Unity Itty Bitty Stamps
Laura

Word Game: Basic Grey Key Plate Mini Album
Poohbear

Whose Line: Buttons & Bows prize package
poohbear

Steal the RAK: 2 packages of Jenni Bowlin large Bingo cards
Kguercio

Steal the RAK: Jillibean Soup Unity stamp set
Silvia2

Steal the RAK: QuicKutz journal block 2 die set
celeste

Steal the RAK: 3 packages of Bazzill modern buttons
scrappin_in_AK

Steal the RAK: 1 yard of each color (all 12) of the divine twine & 1 yard of each color of the twinery bakers twine (all 11).
characterfan

Prizes for Challenges that were Due Sunday, May 15th
New Hue for You: Unity Jillibean Soup Blossom Soup Stamp Set
mommyof5kidz

Anything But: Back Porch Memories exclusive stamp set "Build a Butterfly"
Laura

Bingo Board: 1 package Tim Holtz Texture Fades Folders
tfloyd98

Copy Cat: Maya Road Scroll Coaster Mini Album
eliseg

From Scrap Stash to Accessory Box: 1 package each 7Gypsies Vintage Findings & Book Corners
Kquercio

It's Hip to be Square: 2 packages Petaloo flowers
Poohbear

Let's Get Fussy: 1 package Making Memories Vintage Findings, Medium Christmas Kit
Laura

Scrappers without Borders: Maya Road Strawberry Coaster Mini Album
Characterfan

Sketch Hour: 3 packages Bazzill Modern Buttons
Deanna

Something Old, Something New: Maya Road Vintage Doilies Clear Stamps
Brenda B.

Summer's Coming Color Combo: Thickers prize pack (4 sets)
kryptonite72

**edited 5/21 to add a prize I left off accidently **

Last edited by alissa103 on Sat May 21, 2011 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:54 pm 

Congratulations! I better get scrapping!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:55 pm 

Congrats to everyone....and there's still ore to win next week:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:14 pm 

congratulations ladies! sounds like some wonderful prizes to enjoy.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:18 pm 

Congratulations everyone!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:18 pm 

Congrats ladies!! have fun!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:37 pm 

congrats ladies

Heather - Anchorage, Alaska - scrapping since approx 2002

My Blog - http://scrappininak.wordpress.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 6:49 pm 

congrats everyone!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:36 pm 
Queen of Chit Chat

Yay!! My name is there!! :D I was only able to submit three layouts so I knew my chances weren't very good.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:38 pm 

YAY! COngratulations to all the winners!!!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:40 pm 
Design Team Member

Congrats to you all!!!

My Scrap Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:26 am 

Congrats to all the winners!

Laura~ New Jersey~ scrapping since 2003

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:46 am 
Design Team Member

Congrats everyone! You all did great!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 3:28 am 

AWESOME! Congrats everyone!!! WAHOO! :D :D :D

Deanna ~ Belpre, Ohio ~ scrapping since 2000

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 4:24 am 

congrates to all the winners.. I can't believe I won 3 times.. I am so excited,,