[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Thank yoU!!!

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Fri Dec 14, 2018 4:42 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: Thank yoU!!!
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:17 pm 

This has been one crazy, scrappy filled week! I still wish I had been able to complete more of the challenges before the crop ended last Sunday--I had so many ideas...and ditto for tonite..I just finally came up with the idea for my envelope album---I wish I could get it done!!

Looking over at my table--there are so many LO ideas/papers/pics pulled---but the clock is just ticking too fast!

I didn't finish one for every challenge--but then I did do doubles for some! I cannot believe how much I got accomplished---I love everything I made! I even scrapped with my newest supplies!!! (I LOVE THAT!!!!)

Thank you so much for all of the awesome challenges and classes. I really wish I just was a faster scrapper! Thank you again!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:30 pm 

I had so much fun with this crop. Unfortunately after my computer crashed, my mojo went with it...and I didn't get back to it until last night. :( I won't get anymore done now but am so glad to have gotten to participate this time!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:04 pm 

kryptonite72 wrote:
I had so much fun with this crop. Unfortunately after my computer crashed, my mojo went with it...and I didn't get back to it until last night. :( I won't get anymore done now but am so glad to have gotten to participate this time!

OH no! I am sorry about your computer! We got a virus on ours last nite and I know what you mean--it totally zapped my mojo---I just started straightening up everything last night. Then, I woke up this morning to find DH had fixed it! (but I had said I would spend today with him--so didn't get to any scrapping until 8pm tonite...)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 8:08 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

I'm so glad you had fun! :D

I know, we could all keep going with these challenges forever and ever. That's why we'll keep them up, so even though you aren't eligible for prizes any more, at least you have them to refer to for inspiration for awhile!

Thanks for playing with us!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 3:30 am 

a great big Thank YOU to the staff and DT for the awesome crop and challenges were so much fun!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 4:42 am 
Smiley Queen

Favorite Grandma wrote:
a great big Thank YOU to the staff and DT for the awesome crop and challenges were so much fun!!!

Ditto!! I had a blast and was so motivated!! Unfortunately, work and time got the better of me and I didn't get everything done that I wanted to. However, I'm still going to do the challenges I printed pictures for at a later date. Thanks again you lovely DT girls!!!!

Scrappin' Every Moment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 5:28 am 

Thank you for all the fun now I have a stack of pages to put in my albums.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:19 am 

Thanks to Paula and the DT! It was great fun!! Loved having extra time! Lots of great stuff!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 7:55 am 
Queen of Chit Chat

THANK YOU!!!

If only I didn't have that pesky job, maybe I'd have been able to complete all the challenges! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 12:20 pm 

Wanted to add my thanks for such wonderful challenges and games!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 1:18 pm 

thanks for the fun challenges!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2011 3:16 am 

Yes, thank you. I also wish I was a faster scrapper but I did get quite a few done. I think my mojo ran out by this Sat. I just wasn't in the mood to do any more and I actually had time on Sat. too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 7:28 am 

Thank you!! I wish I had more time to get more done but I did get a couple things done.

My Blog - http://mypictures2pages.blogspot.com/

Image Image