[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Signed, Sealed, Delivered

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:55 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 5:51 pm 
Design Team Member

Signed, Sealed, Delivered
Due: Saturday, May 21st @ Midnight EST

Have you checked out my envelope album yet? Here it is:
http://www.backporchmemories.com/mboard ... hp?t=10492

My challenge for you is to make an envelope album for yourself or for a loved one. Here are a couple of pictures from my class:

ImageImage

Now it's your turn! Complete this challenge by making an album for you or a loved one and upload it to our gallery in the proper folder (Signed, Sealed, Delivered) under "May Crop Challenges & Classes" by Sunday, May 21st at midnight EST. You may enter up to THREE projects for this class/challenge. Two page layouts count as one entry, even if you upload each side separately. Projects must be NEWLY CREATED specifically for this challenge. You cannot combine challenges.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:11 pm 

what a great idea! would make a great Father's Day gift.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 6:20 pm 
Design Team Coordinator

You know I love it! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:13 pm 

So fun! I don't know if I'll get to it before next weekend, but I definitely want to try this :)

Jackie from Ohio - scrapping since 1998
jacabean.blogspot.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 5:44 pm 

Oh gosh! I forgot about this one!!! Need to add it to my list!

Mommy to Harrison, Nevan, and Pierson

http://zeldadog1.blogspot.com/

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 8:29 am 

I just thought of the perfect use for this for me! We're going on vacation in June, and this will make a perfect vacation journal! Each day will have it's own journal page, and I can tuck and souvenirs/ticket stubs, etc. in the pocket parts. Now that I know what to do with it, I'm really excited to give it a try :) The REAL challenge will be decorating it in a bright and summery scheme. I tend to go toward the more worn/vintagey look, but want this one to be bright and fun for the beach.

jacabean.blogspot.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 3:41 pm 
Design Team Member

Great idea! Can't wait to see what you do with it!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:13 pm 

I am still trying to find one of the types of tapes mentioned..it is on my to do list tomorrow--get cat food and stop for the tape! LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:28 pm 
Design Team Member

karennie34 wrote:
I am still trying to find one of the types of tapes mentioned..it is on my to do list tomorrow--get cat food and stop for the tape! LOL

Just use any strong dry adhesive you have if you can't find it. But if you have a hobby lobby near by, they do have the red liner tape there. Good luck!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 9:38 pm 

just found out that they are having a surprise baby shower for my daughter's teacher on Friday ... this will be the perfect little gift for my daughter to giver her teacher! Took a couple of tries to get the envelopes attached so they were not too tight and would allow a 4x5 card to go in them. Will put the finishing touches on tomorrow and will take pics and post. Thanks for the quick book idea!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 2:47 am 
Design Team Member

amyinokc wrote:
just found out that they are having a surprise baby shower for my daughter's teacher on Friday ... this will be the perfect little gift for my daughter to giver her teacher! Took a couple of tries to get the envelopes attached so they were not too tight and would allow a 4x5 card to go in them. Will put the finishing touches on tomorrow and will take pics and post. Thanks for the quick book idea!

Can't wait to see it!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 8:34 am 

still have to dig threw my boxes of photos to find all the ones I want to use for this project, but I got the base work done. I hope it's okay to post a simi-finished product.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 9:00 am 

Ooh, I love your ribbon tabs! I never think outside the box like that. I have this unfounded fear of having things hang off the page. I'm not sure why b/c I LOVE how it looks!

The shell of mine is done too. I want to try to work on it a little more, but I know it won't be 100% complete by Saturday. I'll post what I have by then though :)

jacabean.blogspot.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:30 am 
Design Team Member

Awesome!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 11:40 pm 

still learning how to use my new computer ... I hope this image is not too small - I wanted to put all the pictures together so it was easier to see the whole book.