[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Tips for shooting your best friend...

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:29 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:35 am 
Design Team Member

As I read this tip article, I said OMGosh at least 25 times. Sometimes I even had to say it twice for the same photo. It makes me want to run home and take pictures of my babies!!

When I saw the title I thought of Margy and her gorgeous dogs. I bet she could share some amazing pet photos with us! I've seen some gorgeous ones in her pages.

25 Inspirational Dog Portraits

My Blog

Numbers 6: 24-26

Karry - Northeast GA - Scrapping since 2006

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:36 am 
Design Team Member

Here are my babies:

This is Miss Ellie when she was brand new. She is about 8 mos. old now....and impossible to keep groomed. We brush her until she runs away (she HATES being brushed) and then we watch her run in the bedroom and roll on the carpet untill her fur is matted like we never brushed it. :(

This is when Emma first met Ellie. We where so scared Emma might not like her....but it's been a match made in heaven. We say all the time that Ellie is more Emma's dog than she is ours!

This is Emma...about 30 seconds before we heard "Kaploosh." If there is a puddle of water Emma will be in it. It doesn't matter if it's 30* outside! She will be in it.

And this is Emma as the dirtiest (and happiest) dog in the world. I wish you could see the gnats flying around her in the photo. She looked like Lionel from Charlie Brown.

My Blog

Numbers 6: 24-26

Karry - Northeast GA - Scrapping since 2006

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:52 am 
Design Team Coordinator

Love these photos! :) Especially that last one :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:41 am 
Design Team Member

Those are great! I'm away from home now but will post a few of my fur-babies when I'm back in Alaska. They're "back at the ranch" enjoying a few days with the best house-sitter ever!

I'm lucky to have a few friends who are into dog sports and photography, so I can't take credit for all my photos...but the pet portraits can be a lot of fun!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:15 pm 

awwwwwwwwww your making me misss my yorkies :*(