[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - What are you working on?

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:22 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: What are you working on?
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:01 am 
Design Team Coordinator

I'm in the process of cleaning up my scrappy space. It's been ignored pretty much since I got pregnant with Evan. First I was sooooo sick being pregnant. Then I started to feel better, but it was the holiday season and that wiped me out. Then we started working on the nursery. Then it's taken me a few months to get adjusted to having a babe in the house ;) I was just working in "what I need to get done now" mode and leaving the messes for later. It just kept getting worse and worse!!! :shock:

I'm finally starting to get it together, though. Whew!

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:07 pm 

I've been moving the kiddos' rooms around and switching my scrap room from a huge room one of them is taking to a closet and open loft area....so I've still got a ton of mess I'm whittling away at. One of the kid's rooms is done, the other getting close. Hopefully soon, would be nice to get back to scrapping instead of just reorganizing.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:32 am 

I started cleaning my desk last night. I want to get everything organized because I am going to CKC on Saturday, and need to have a nice clean place to put all my new stuff I buy!

http://dscog.blogspot.com/Donna

blog,
http://donnasscrappydo.blogspot.com/

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 9:55 am 
Design Team Member

I am doing the same, cleaning up and organizing! I just printed tons of summer pics, so I am ready to get busy as soon as I clean my room!

My Blog

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:51 am 

I've been asked to be our church historian and was given a bunch of photos and news article to put in albums. So I've been pretty busy with that...going back 30 years. YIKES!!

Anything can happen to me tomorrow but at least nothing else can happen to me yesterday.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:42 pm 

I've been making a few cards. Going to create a page later with the new pagemaps sketch

Heather - Anchorage, Alaska - scrapping since approx 2002

My Blog - http://scrappininak.wordpress.com

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:27 am 
Design Team Member

Not much scrapping here. I'm having a yard sale this weekend so I'm making signs and praying for sun. This summer we've been shamed into painting our house by our neighbors who did theirs in June. The money we save doing is ourselves will probably be just enough to cover the marriage counselor we'll need when the project is complete. :lol:

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 8:20 am 
Design Team Coordinator

Quote:
The money we save doing is ourselves will probably be just enough to cover the marriage counselor we'll need when the project is complete.
:lol:

PostPosted: Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:06 am 

Too funny Margy!

I'm working on getting some photos uploaded and ordered so I have some fresh inspiration. I have a crop next weekend that I am hoping to go to.

My blog: http://inreallifefaith.blogspot.com/