[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Memory Makers General Submissions

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:42 pm

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 12:42 pm 

Yeah - Memory Makers has gone back to accepting general submissions. :) I always had better luck with these submissions than specific calls.

You asked, we’re answering. We hear you saying you want to be able to submit your favorite layouts for possible publication, even when they don’t fit a specific theme or page call’s guidelines.

So, please send us your layouts of any style and any theme for consideration for upcoming issues of MM.

To help us sort through the submissions, please follow these guidelines carefully:

1. You pick the layout theme! *
2. You may submit as many layouts as you wish to this call.
3. Send hi-res .jpgs to: editorial@memorymakersmagazine.com with SKYLIMIT in the subject line.
4. Include the title of the page, journaling AND a complete supply list.
5. Indicate if your page is digital.
6. No stock photography.
7. No deadline.
8. Submissions must be new—never-before-seen, never posted in an online gallery or blog, never published in another magazine.

PLEASE NOTE: Submissions must be never-before-seen, but the photos used DO NOT have to be never-before-seen photos.

*The sky is the limit here! Show us your best work, your favorite layouts, the latest techniques and product, anything your creative hearts desire.

If your page(s) is chosen, you’ll be notified via e-mail with further instructions. Bring it on, scrappers!

DIXIELAND ACRES

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:23 pm 

very cool!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:06 pm 

My problem is I am always posting everything I create. :lol: I've heard that some people stockpile some of their favorites for submitting. Have you ever heard of that before?

Come Visit My Blog!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:41 pm 

Jana Eubank wrote:
My problem is I am always posting everything I create. :lol: I've heard that some people stockpile some of their favorites for submitting. Have you ever heard of that before?

Yep. I've heard of more people doing that when the publications started requesting "never seen" projects. They hold & submit them, then after a period of time post them if they haven't been requested for publication.

DIXIELAND ACRES