[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2202: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4668: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4670: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4671: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4672: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3815)
Back Porch Memories • View topic - Paula is in the Hospital - updated

Back Porch Memories

Monthly Kit Club
It is currently Wed Jan 29, 2020 5:55 am

All times are UTC - 9 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:20 am 
Design Team Coordinator

---- edited with update ---- She is out of the hospital and recovering at home! I believe the kits ships earlier this week Keep on sending up your prayers and positive thoughts! She's not out of the woods yet, but is doing better.

Hello everyone,

I just wanted to come here and let you know the owner of Back Porch Memories, Paula, was admitted to the hospital on Friday. She will continue to be there for a bit (she's still uncertain as to how long) as they run tests and give her the help her body needs. She has been battling health issues and this was "the straw that broke the camel's back" so to speak, health-wise, and why she went to the ER on Friday.

Like me, I know we are all so used to Paula's fantastic customer service, on-time kit shipments and the like. Obviously her being in the hospital has put her kit duties on-hold (as she should do!) as she concentrates on getting well and rests in the hospital. So I wanted to let you know that kits were NOT shipped on Friday the 15th as normal and will be shipped out as soon as she can. I believe she will be sending an email out to current customers on Monday with this information and an update, but I wanted to get it up here too so you all know what's going on.

The really annoying thing for her right now is that the hospital's web filters the BPM website, so she can only access it by her phone. She said when she types on her phone, an IV monitor alarms when she bends her arms to type, sending the nurses in in a panic! :lol:

I know she would very much appreciate positive thoughts, prayers and whatnot during this time.

If you have questions, feel free to PM me. Remember I'm in Memphis, TN and don't have access to Paula's customer info in Fairbanks, Alaska, but I will do my best to help you as best as I can.

WE HOPE YOU GET WELL SOON, PAULA!!! (((hugs)))

Last edited by alissa103 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 8:21 am 
Design Team Coordinator

P.S. I'm posting this in this forum since I know it's the one most of us visit first when we log on. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 9:09 am 

I am sending prayers her way...hoping she gets to go home soon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:39 am 

{{{{HUGS PAULA}}}} I hope they are taking good care of you and I will pray for your health, healing, and for great doctors taking care of you.

My Blog:
http://lesleylangdoncreative.blogspot.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 11:13 am 
Smiley Queen

She definitely has my prayers coming her way!! BIG, but gentle (((HUGS)))!!!

Scrappin' Every Moment

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 1:30 pm 

WOW - definitely Paula's health is #1 priority - scrapbooking must always be 2nd when it comes to these kinds of things!! Get well soon Paula!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:27 pm 
Design Team Member

Hugs and prayers headed Paula's way!!

My Scrap Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 4:40 pm 

Oh I haven't been on here in over a month and this is the first thing I am reading. Sending some warmth and good health to Paula.

Belinda

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:50 pm 

Get well soon Paula!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 10:12 pm 

I am new to the group and this will be my first kit but I have to say Paula is so wonderful and understanding. I am so sorry to hear about her medical issues. I had a servere stroke 2 years ago at age 35 so I know how things can change from one day to another.
Paula I hope you feel better soon and DON"T worry about the kits your health is SOOOOO much more important.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:54 pm 

Oh No! Hugs and prayers coming her way.

My Blog

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 8:07 pm 

Kits are second to your health....get better!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:31 am 

Hope she gets better soon. Taking care of herself is more important than scrapping supplies.

My Blog - http://mypictures2pages.blogspot.com/

Image Image

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 6:44 pm 

Get Well soon, Paula!!!

You will be in my thoughts and prayers!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 8:08 am 

I am so sorry to read this news! I am sending thoughts and prayers for healing and comfort to her and her family!

I really hope you are feeling well soon!!!

Imaginisce 2011
Cardabilities

http://snapwhiz.blogspot.com